Registered Respiratory Therapist for PFT testing
Kawartha Respirology Diagnostic Services
Kawartha Respirology Diagnostic Services (KRDS) is a busy and progressive PFT lab housed in the Kawartha Cardiology Clinic (KCC). Our facility offers an extensive range of services including specialized programs in vascular, stroke, diabetes and cardiac care as well as pulmonary function testing and 6 minute walks.
Kawartha Respirology Diagnostic Services Inc. (KRDS) is looking for an experienced Registered Respiratory Therapist. We are searching for an innovative, team-focused and customer service oriented individual for our Pulmonary Function Laboratory.
• Coach and facilitate pulmonary function testing
• Maintain high quality testing and results
• Equipment maintenance and calibration
• Other duties as required.
Qualifications and experience:
• Completion of a recognized respiratory therapy program
• Current registration with the College of Respiratory Therapists
• Current BCLS certification
• Body box experience is required
• An ability to work independently and within a team setting
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Proficient computer skills
This is a full-time, Monday to Friday, position. No evenings or weekends! No shift-work!
KRDS offers competitive wages, a benefit program and a pension program with matching employer contributions.
While we appreciate all applications, we can only contact those individuals selected for interview.
We are committed to providing accommodation for persons with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided as part of our hiring process (if accommodation is required, Applicants are requested to make their needs known in advance).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Company pension
• Extended health care
• On-site parking
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends
327 Charlotte Street Peterborough Ontario
Job Posting Link