Registered Respiratory Therapist, Full-Time, 2021-270
West Parry Sound Health Centre
Located on the coast of beautiful Georgian Bay, our facility offers the best that both nature and technology can offer. We work in one of Canada’s most modern health care facilities and live in one of Canada’s top outdoor adventure destinations.
Parry Sound, Ontario
• Providing therapeutic, diagnostic, and respiratory services.
• Ensuring the efficient delivery of respiratory services.
• Continually evaluating the effectiveness of therapies given to patients.
• Providing interventions related to ventilation (invasive and non-invasive), airway management and spirometry, arterial blood gas collection, art line insertion, endotracheal intubation/extubation, home oxygen assessments.
• Participating on protected code blue and code pink teams.
• Attending high risk obstetrical deliveries.
• Providing staff education.
• Equipment sanitation and maintenance.
• Other relevant duties as assigned.
• Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy program.
• Member in good standing with the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario.
• Current BCLS, ACLS and NRP certification.
• Current certification in Adult Intubation and Adult Radial Arterial Line insertion.
• Actively participates in continuing education.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and supportively in a multidisciplinary team.
• Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent work performance and strong organizational skills.
• Demonstrated satisfactory attendance levels, work performance, disciplinary history, and positive work references.
• Demonstrated knowledge of various computer applications and software related to healthcare programs.
• Ability to work in a manner that exemplifies the core values of the West Parry Sound Health Centre: Compassion, Accountability, Rights and Responsibilities, Excellence, Safety.
• Member of C.S.R.T and R.T.S.O.
• Current certification in Neonatal Intubation.
• 4 years acute care hospital experience.
Human Resources Department Assistant
6 Albert St., Parry Sound, ON
Job Posting Link