Registered Technologist (Cytotechnologist) Laboratory Pathology
Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
The Health Sciences Centre strives to ensure the safety and security of the patients, visitors, employees and assets financial and otherwise. All offers of employment to external candidates shall be conditional upon: a satisfactory Criminal Records Check (CRC) where indicated, to ensure the absence of relevant criminal convictions; and proof of full vaccination of all required doses of a COVID 19 vaccine approved by Health Canada to Occupational Health & Safety. The Health Sciences Centre (HSC) is committed to delivering healthcare in a manner that is consistent with Patient and Family Centred Care. Applicants are required to have a demonstrated knowledge, understanding and commitment to this care philosophy.
980 Oliver Road, Thunder Bay Ontario P7B 6V4
Candidates who have previously applied for this position are required to resubmit their application.
All applicants must possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
* Current registration with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario, or qualified to do so
* All duties required of an MLT Registered Technologist (RT) working in the Cytology department
* Specimen preparation for microscopic examination
* Microscopic examination of gynaecological and non gynaecological specimens
* Experience will be considered an asset
* Good organizational and communication skills are essential.
* Superior computer skills are considered an asset
Salary Range: $33.320 to 44.660
Human Resources Analyst