REGISTERED TECHNOLOGIST II – ULTRASOUND
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with clinicians, specialists, patients and colleagues.
- Keen interest in ongoing CME education and an eagerness to learn new ultrasound skills and subspecialties.
- Able to work cooperatively in a fast paced, busy environment or independently without a radiologist on site.
- Able to exercise courtesy and understanding in dealing with patients, medical personnel, visitors, other staff and members of other departments
- Graduate of a recognized Ultrasound Program.
- Current ARDMS, or Sonography Canada registration.
- Registered with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario
- ARDMS certification as a generalist sonographer with obstetrical/gynecological and abdominal subspecialties.
- Training and experience in breast imaging an asset, with willingness to be certified for breast ultrasound.
- Vascular certification or certification in progress preferred
31.87 to 44.01