Registered Technologist – One (1) Part Time
William Osler Health System
William Osler Health System invites you to answer the call to make a difference. Your community needs your skills, your compassion, and your energy. With a focus on collaboration, access to leaders in their field as mentors, paid professional development opportunities, and a flexible, supportive environment, Osler is the place for healthcare professionals to achieve their career goals and find deep personal and professional fulfillment.A hospital built for and by the community, we continue to expand our services and unit sizes to meet the needs of a growing population, creating opportunities for increased hands-on skills development, cross-department training, and promotion. With a leadership team led by our CEO, an ER physician who has been on the front-lines, driving our vision of patient-inspired health care without boundaries, everyone here is appreciated for their contribution in bringing our values to life, fostering innovation in assessments and treatments, and supporting the well-being of their patients and each other.Osler is committed to providing safe, equitable, high-quality care in an environment that inspires our staff to learn, innovate and grow. We believe that, together, we can create a stronger, more unified health care system for people across our region. One of Canada's Best Diversity Employers for the ninth year in a row in 2021 for its exceptional workplace diversity and inclusiveness programs and one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for the eighth time in 2019, Osler provides a leading healthcare network to grow your career. A multi-site hospital system that serves 1.3 million residents of Brampton, Etobicoke, and surrounding communities, we offer employees incredible exposure and challenging hands-on opportunities to stay at the top of your game. Our patient-centric focus is demonstrated across our locations, all uniquely designed to support both the practical aspects of access to compassionate, cutting-edge health care, as well as the way patients and visitors feel.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
Perform nuclear medicine procedures as per departmental policy and procedure. Provide the radiologists with high quality imaging and have knowledge of computer acquisition and analysis and other related duties as assigned. Facilitate the provision of optimal patient care, observing and understanding Hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
• Graduate of an approved Nuclear Medicine Program
• Current registration with C.A.M.R.T. and C.M.R.I.T.O. required
• Proven skill in Nuclear Medicine including I.V. setup and ECG setup
• DPX experience is an asset
• Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record
• Experience in Nuclear Cardiology would be an asset
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients, families, the public, medical staff and members of the interdisciplinary team using verbal, written, computer communication means
• Demonstrated ability to foster teamwork and a commitment to excellence in the provision of client care
• Demonstrated ability to organize work, set objectives and establish priorities.
• May be required to travel between and work at all hospital campuses
Days, 8 Hours
$32.99 - $44.22
Please apply to OSLER14066
Arian J Flores
Arian J Flores
20 Lynch Street
Job Posting Link