Registered Technologist – Part Time – Nuclear Medicine
Sault Area Hospital
Serving a catchment population of approximately 115,000 SAH provides primary, secondary and select tertiary services to residents in Sault Ste. Marie and the District of Algoma.In addition to providing core services in Emergency and Critical Care; Medicine; Surgery; Obstetrics, Maternity and Pediatrics; Mental Health and Addictions; Complex Continuing Care; and Rehabilitation, SAH is also home to the Algoma Regional Renal Program and the Algoma District Cancer Program including radiation therapy services.
SAULT STE MARIE
1. Perform imaging and in-vivo non-imaging and in-vitro procedures under the direction of the Technical Supervisor and Medical Directors.
2. Perform quality assurance procedures and report any significant changes.
3. Provide appropriate patient preparation and care.
4. Prepare and dispense, generators, radiopharmaceutical kits.
5. Administer radiopharmaceutical doses with proper venipuncture and maintain appropriate records.
6. Maintain radiopharmaceutical laboratory, receiving, logging, storing, and disposal.
7. Follow appropriate protection procedures and adhere to CNSC rules and regulations.
8. Perform decontamination procedures.
9. Care and maintenance of equipment and all work areas.
10. Assist in organizing daily work load.
11. Perform general office duties.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. Graduate from an Accredited School of Medical Radiation Technology (Nuclear Medicine)
2. Registration in good standing with College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario
3. Will be required to maintain professional liability insurance while employed
4. MAC Certification to perform venipunctures
$31.32 - $41.98 hourly
HR Assistant Consultant
750 GREAT NORTHERN RD
705.759.3434 ext. 6909