Registered Xray Technologist
Humber Valley Imaging - Simcoe Site
Humber Valley Imaging is a group of well-established diagnostic imaging facilities in the GTA and Simcoe, ON.Humber Valley Imaging (HVI) prides itself in a philosophy and tradition of setting new standards in the delivery of comprehensive, efficient and cost-effective health care services with a commitment to high quality patient care. Our goal is to facilitate fast access to diagnostic services.
Humber Valley Imaging - Simcoe, ON
- Performs all general duty radiographic procedures in accordance with established standards, procedures and protocols.
- Ensures relevant clinical data is collected for all procedures.
- Assesses technical quality of images and applies corrective measures where necessary.
- Assess and communicate gross abnormal results to radiologists
- Demonstrate ability to communicate (orally and in writing) and deal effectively with clients and their families, co-workers, physicians, radiologists, other health care staff, and staff of external agencies.
- Trouble shoot and rectify minor equipment problems
- Demonstrate ability to operate related equipment.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and in collaboration with others.
- Demonstrate ability to establish workload priorities in collaboration with others.
- Graduate of an approved training program in Radiological Technology
- Certification in Mammography with the CAMRT
- Current registration with the College of Medical Radiation Technologist of Ontario
- Demonstrated ability to work responsibly in a team environment
- Demonstrated effective communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem solving skills, critical thinking and the ability to prioritize in a fast paced clinical environment
- Evidence of participation in on going education & professional development
- Membership in the CAMRT/OAMRT preferred
Casual / Part Time
If you are interested in joining our team, please email resume to email@example.com.