Respiratory Therapist – Manager
ProResp Inc. is the largest Ontario-owned provider of home respiratory services. We are a member of the Trudell Medical Group, a Canadian healthcare organization established in 1922, which develops, manufactures and delivers health care products and services worldwide.
ProResp has an exciting opportunity for a Respiratory Therapist Manager in the general region of the GTA (flexibility). As a Manager at ProResp, you will direct all local operations to ensure the highest quality of respiratory care is being provided to clients in the community. Having frequent interaction with our patients and customers, you will be using your clinical expertise to mentor staff as you continue to build upon your practice. ProResp Managers are tasked to lead their branch in accordance with our Mission, Core Values, and Vision.
• A minimum of 5yrs experience as a Respiratory Therapist in Canada
o Clinical expertise preferred.
o Preference for those currently registered with CRTO.
• Demonstrated management (or proven transferable skills) experience.
• Formal business education considered an asset
• Excellent communications skills; demonstrated with multiple stakeholders through wide scope of mediums.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Good computer skills; attention to detail; follow up diligence
• Strong Health & Safety focus
• Applicable knowledge and experience in the areas of workplace safety, employment standards, Health Canada
• Valid G license; ability to travel as required. Comfortable driving in remote regions on a regular basis.
• Agreeable to participate in applicable background checks as a condition of employment
What We Offer
In addition to competitive compensation and significant annual incentive plan, you have the pleasure of working in an ethical, reputable, and positive work environment.
• Challenging careers that impact patient care and the opportunity to learn constantly
• Clear, consistent and demonstrated values
• Socially responsible environment
• Steady business growth
• An environment that is supportive of promotions and transfers
• Professional Development
• A voice in Employee Surveys
• Regular 2-way communication with leadership
• Regular performance reviews
• Regular Salary Reviews
• Comprehensive Group Family Benefits including:
o Health and Dental Benefits
o Pension Plan
o Life Insurance
o Employee Assistance Program
o Out of Country Insurance Coverage
o Disability Insurance
• Paid sick days
• Annual paid floater day
• 4 weeks paid vacation to start
• Company-paid licensing fees
• Company Car and Smart phone
1909 Oxford St. East Unit 1
Job Posting Link