Respiratory Therapist (Respiratory Therapy)
Health Sciences North
A dynamic and growing health care environment awaits you in Sudbury Ontario: Canada’s happiest city! Surrounded by provincial parks and over 200 lakes, Greater Sudbury has over 160,000 residents and is a rich mix of urban, suburban, rural and wilderness environments. Just a one hour flight or four-hour drive of Toronto; here, you will experience the balance of a challenging clinical career and a comfortable lifestyle, right in the heart of Northern Ontario’s largest city.
Education and Training:
1. Current certification of registration with the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario.
2. Ministry of Labour “Worker Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps” training certificate is required.
Adult teaching and supervisory experience is considered an asset.
1. Demonstrated clinical competence in the assigned Core Group.
2. Demonstrated excellent communication, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
3. Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others.
1. Proof of ongoing commitment to self-development.
2. Demonstrated positive work record and good attendance record.
32.99 to 45.56
Cottage #2, 680 Kirkwood Drive Sudbury, Ontario, P3E 1X3
Job Posting Link