Serving a catchment area of approximately 80,000 people East Kootenay Regional Hospital (EKRH) is responsible for providing medical and surgical specialty services to patients throughout its service area.
This is a relief full time position until the return of the current incumbent. Days of work are rotating and shifts are days and evenings.
As a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, you would be joining a collegial and cohesive Diagnostic Imaging team. EKRH has three General Ultrasound Rooms and two Echo Rooms. Approximately 17,000 General exams are completed per year and roughly 3,000 Echo exams per year.
At Interior Health, we offer:
• A work environment conducive to growth and development of strong clinical skills.
• Access to many clinical resources.
• Interdisciplinary environments where patients are at the centre of care.
• Comprehensive benefits that include a pension plan and 100 percent employer paid insurance premiums.
• Excellent vacation entitlement.
• Relocation allowance assistance to eligible new employees.
For a challenging, growth-oriented career in a beautiful natural setting where work/life balance is valued, come to Interior Health where Every Person Matters. Apply today!
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination order and selected applicant(s) must comply.
• Graduate of a recognized/accredited North American Program in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasonography).
• Current certification with Sonography Canada as required for the assigned practice area (such as, Generalist and/or Cardiac) and/or current certification with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) as required for the assigned practice area (such as, Abdomen/Small Parts, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Cardiac, and/or Vascular).
• Eligible for membership with Sonography Canada and/or ARDMS.
Job Posting Link