Sonographer / Ultrasound Technologist
Guided by our Core Values of Compassion, Trust, and Meaning, EFW Radiology is a leader in Diagnostic Imaging focused on treating every patient like a loved one, referring doctor like they're a friend, and coworker like they're family.Founded in 1967, we are home to over 420 proud employees and 80 physicians. More than 600,000 imaging studies, interventional procedures, second opinions, and consultations are performed annually through our clinics. We are the Consumer Choice Award Winner for Diagnostic Imaging Clinics in Southern Alberta.EFW Radiology owns and operates fourteen community-based clinics providing Diagnostic Imaging, Maternal Fetal Medicine, and Pain Management services and provides radiology services to numerous Alberta Health Services locations.
We are seeking exceptional Regular Full-time Sonographers/ Ultrasound Technologists. Are you a recent graduate or an experienced Technologist looking to grow your career?
Reporting to the Ultrasound Supervisor, our Sonographers perform ultrasound examinations, providing exceptional patient care.
In this role, you will:
• Provide each patient seen by EFW with the highest level of care, and create exceptional patient experiences;
• Train in a variety of ultrasound specialties performed across varying EFW clinic locations;
• Contribute to a positive work environment through professional conduct and strong teamwork;
• Communicate with patients, coworkers, and Radiologists in a professional manner demonstrating EFW values of Compassion, Trust, and Meaning in the workplace;
• Attend varying shifts patterns that include days, evenings, and weekends allowing you to pick up additional shifts and access industry leading shift premiums.
• Join fellow Sonographers who celebrate pride in what they do every day and have said, “It is the standard of excellence in the care provided to the community that makes me proud to work for EFW Radiology” and that they are “proud to be a part of a team that provides the community with exceptional care.”
Exceptional Candidates Possess:
• A Diploma or certificate from a recognized Diagnostic Medical Sonography program, which includes a minimum of 2 years of clinical practicum; or a minimum of 2 years previous experience working in a clinic or hospital setting;
• Credentialed membership with Sonography Canada with liability insurance;
• The pride in an ability to consistently obtain good quality images;
• Professional and compassionate patient care;
• The ability and flexibility to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced clinical environment.
We Value Our Employees, and Offer:
• An extraordinary total rewards package that includes competitive wages;
• Sonographer Signing Bonus;
• Comprehensive Benefits Plan includes Health and Dental benefits and a flexible Health Care Spending / Personal Spending Account tailored to each individual;
• RRSP matching program;
• An industry-leading Shift Premium Program;
• Flexible working arrangements;
• A career with meaning and opportunity for growth;
• A friendly, professional state of the art working environment with the latest technology;
• Continued education through seminars, conferences, and on-line courses;
• Paid vacation, sick and personal time in addition to paid holidays;
• Employee Loyalty Program;
• Long Service Award Program;
• Relocation support.
EFW Radiology is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring talented, qualified professionals without regard to race, age, gender, or any other protected ground and to providing an environment without discrimination.
Every effort is made to provide fair and equal employment and development opportunities and to ensure that our policies regarding hiring, compensation, promotions, and transfers are based solely on skills and capabilities, job requirements, job performance, and other job-related criteria.
If you are dedicated to quality patient care and want to join our team of dynamic health care professionals please submit your application by visiting https://www.efwrad.com/careers/
Human Resources Generalist
312, 3883 Front Street SE
Job Posting Link