Sonography – Maternity Leave until Nov. 29, 2019
The Medical Centre
If you are an enthusiastic Diagnostic Medical Sonographer with an interest in providing state-of-the-art Ultrasound Imaging, then this role is for you. We are a multi-specialty clinic providing a wide variety of health care to patients in the Peterborough area. Our team of physicians and allied health professionals are committed to providing quality patient care. Working at The Medical Centre means joining a team of talented, professional and committed individuals.
- Knowledge of Accuro (EMR) or alternative EMR system would be an asset.
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) experience and OBS NT's licence would be an asset.
- A strong sense of responsibility and a high degree of integrity.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interest in professional growth.
- Demonstrated ability in the use of tact, courtesy, and professionalism with patients, staff, and physicians.
- Successful completion of a recognized Sonography Accredited Institution.
- Minimum 3 years Canadian experience performing diagnostic ultrasound examinations.
- Current registration with the (CMRTO) College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario.
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer with ARDMS and or Sonography Canada.
- Proof of current Liability Insurance
Wed., Thurs. and Fri. approximately 22 hours per week.
What we offer:
3 days per week - Wed., Thurs. Fri.
Work with a dynamic team of healthcare providers
New Ultrasound Machines
Please submit a cover letter and resume if applying.
707 Charlotte Street, Peterborough, ON K9J 7B3