Sports Medicine Sonographer
The Institute of Human Mechanics
The Institute of Human Mechanics is the world’s premier hub for regenerative medicine.IHM provides our patients with a superior level of care while focusing on alternative treatments for osteoarthritis and sports-related muscle, ligament, and tendon injuries. With our patented CytoRich-PRP technology, patients are discovering a new potential they never thought possible.
199 Avenue Road - Yorkville. ON
• Organize and perform Musculoskeletal ultrasonographic examinations, document high-quality images and practice good patient care.
• Analyze technical information.
• Use independent judgement in recognizing the need to extend the scope of procedure according to diagnostic findings.
• Assist the overseeing physicians with ultrasound-guided injections, particularly for muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
• Organizing laboratory and diagnostic investigations;
• Performing certain acts under medical directives delegated to you by a physician.
• Providing care as a sub-investigator in clinical research studies, fulfilling the responsibilities of Good Clinical Practice.
• Assist with the daily upkeep and maintenance of the clinic: ensure rooms are fully stocked and kept tidy.
• Ensure sterilization and maintenance of clinical equipment.
• Maintain stocks of clinical supplies, including correct storage and removal of out-of-date stock and ordering supplies. Maintain a record of supplies used.
• Adhere to dress code, appearance is neat and clean with proper identification.
• Complete annual education requirements.
• Report to daily shifts on time and as scheduled.
• Maintain regulatory requirements, including provincial, federal, and local regulations.
• Participate in performance and quality improvements.
9:00am to 5:00pm
Competitive Hourly Wage
The Institute of Human Mechanics is looking to start training an ultrasound technician to work full time at our flagship location at 199 Avenue Road.
The start date is as soon as possible and for additional information on procedures offered at the clinic, please review our website at:
230 Browns Line
647 554 9802