There’s never been a better time to join Mackenzie Health! As we prepare to open our state-of-the-art Cortellucci Vaughan Hospital, and continue to operate Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital, we have many opportunities available for Echocardiography Technologists who share our commitment to quality, patient-centred care. Ultimately, this is where you want to be.
To produce excellent ultrasound images of designated anatomical areas as directed, according to established practices and procedures.
What must you have?
• Diploma from an accredited ultrasound program.
• Registration in Good Standing with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO), required.
• Active membership with the Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals (CARDUP).
What else do you bring?
• Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
• Demonstrates excellence in communication, both written and oral.
• Proven attendance record.
• Demonstrates understanding and complies with patient and staff safety policies and procedures that foster a safe and inclusive environment for all.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Effectively uses empathy in interactions with others.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy.
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
Preferably, your profile also includes:
• Active membership with the Canadian Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (CSDMS) preferred.
• Active membership with the Ontario Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (OSDMS) preferred.
• Minimum 1 year of current related hospital experience, preferred.
• Experience in Ultrasound, specifically OB/GYN, Abdominal, Small Parts.
• Vascular experience preferred.
*This position is being represented by OPSEU
*You may be required to work at any site of Mackenzie Health
Previous experience considered
Please contact Recruiter directly, submitting your resume by email Alethea.Bagot@MackenzieHealth.ca
Talent Acquisition Partner
10 Trench St
Job Posting Link