Groves Memorial Community Hospital
A temporary full time (0.8) Ultrasound Sonographer position is available at Groves Memorial Community Hospital within our Diagnostic Imaging Department effective August 2017 for approximately one year due to a leave of absence.
This position is a non-unionized position.
• Small parts, general, abdominal, obstetrical experience
• Vascular and MSK experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
• Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with many and varied internal and external individuals, groups, and agencies
Hours of work:
• 30 hours per week including evening and weekend (Saturday) work
EXTERNAL applicants may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Groves Memorial Community Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.
• Graduate of a Canadian Accredited Ultrasound Training Program
• Current Membership with Sonography Canada and proof of professional liability insurance
• NT (Nuchal Translucency) certification preferred
$30.78 - $40.16 per hour (based on experience)
Human Resources - 2017-52