Ultrasound Sonographer – Senior Position
Humber Valley Imaging
Humber Valley Imaging is a group of established diagnostic imaging facilities across the GTA.Humber Valley Imaging (HVI) prides itself in a philosophy and tradition of setting new standards in the delivery of comprehensive, efficient and cost-effective health care services with a commitment to high quality patient care. Our goal is to facilitate fast access to diagnostic services.Our reputation for excellence is built on a team oriented approach focusing on quality diagnostic imaging and compassionate patient care.
- Comprehensive knowledge of theory and practice for Diagnostic Sonographic procedures with a preference but not limited to strength and experience in Women's Health (OB/Gyne, high risk OBS) including abdominal, MSK and small parts, with strength in Women's Health
- Perform all Sonographic procedures according to department protocols, policies & procedures.
- Produce Sonographic images and liaise with physicians to provide good patient care
- Assess and communicate gross abnormal results to radiologists
- Demonstrate ability to communicate (orally and in writing) and deal effectively with clients and their families, co-workers, physicians, radiologists, other health care staff, and staff of external agencies.
- Trouble shoot and rectify minor equipment problems
- Demonstrate ability to operate related equipment.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and in collaboration with others.
- Demonstrate ability to establish workload priorities in collaboration with others.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Ultrasound Technology
- ARDMS certification in AB and OB/GYN and/or Sonography Canada CRGS
- experience in MSK preferred
- FMF NT certification an asset
- Membership with Sonography Canada an asset
- Proven skill in the production of high-quality ultrasound images
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
There are currently 4 positions available.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.