Durham Medical Centre (Durham Ultrasound)
Durham Medical Centre currently provides diagnostic and interventional imaging services in the Durham Region and its surrounding areas. Our team works with healthcare professionals to provide quality imaging procedures and studies.Our mission: to provide high-quality, safe, and compassionate care in diagnostic and interventional services to patients, referring physicians, hospitals, and our community at large.
• Our practice requires an experienced, qualified and registered professional sonographer to perform daily patient tests.
• Perform ultrasound imaging procedures
• Prepares exam room and ultrasound equipment to conduct sonography examinations in accordance with infectious disease, sterilization and patient safety protocols, policies and procedures.
• Reviews patient medical history and supporting clinical information.
• Operate, troubleshoot and ensure ultrasound, medical imaging and ancillary equipment are performing in an effective and efficient manner
• Ensures that the sonography examination results meet the facility standards for Quality Assurance before findings are released for interpretation
• Perform other related patient care responsibilities to facilitate the provision of optimal patient care
• Perform cross-functional/site responsibilities as assigned
• Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality.
• Must be CMRTO certified
• Preferred credentials in OB, MSK, RVT
• Minimum of one year of relevant professional experience on a wide range of ultrasound tests
• Accepting new graduates from an accredited ultrasound program
• Demonstrates competency in all aspects of general sonography
• Proficient in working with VELOX software systems
• Excellent organizational, communication, decision-making and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, and Excel
Apply to this job posting by sending your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
605 Brock St N, Units 1-2