Ultrasound Technologist: FT
Oxford Medical Imaging
Oxford Medical Imaging is a cutting-edge medical imaging practice committed to clinical excellence by providing compassionate care and quality-driven customer service. Our professional staff provide a warm and friendly environment. We specialize in customer care for all and we are always improving to serve you better.
- General ultrasound Imaging
- Training for specialization in MSK, obgyn, ultrsound-guided procedures (biopsies etc) and/or vascular imaging
We are currently recruiting a highly motivated and enthusiastic full-time Ultrasound Technologist to work at our offices in the Kitchener-Waterloo Region including Elmira
- Must be registered with Sonography Canada and/or ARDMS (or in progress).
- Graduate from an approved Ultrasound Technologist Diploma program.
- Must have the training, experience and knowledge to consistently produce the highest quality diagnostic images.
- Strong interest in continual improvement and career development.
- Proficiency or an interest in learning and becoming proficient in specialized areas of women's imaging, MSK or vascular imaging.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Above-average communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Patient-focused orientation and the ability to provide excellent patient care.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Windows, e-mail programs and the Internet
- Occasional Saturday availability is required.
- Must be able to travel to all clinics in the Waterloo Region
8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
$29/hr Plus benefits an Group Matched RRSP
We have both an immediate opening and an opening to commence in January, 2018.
We love new graduates and will coordinate Saturday interviews for student applicants!!
430 The Boardwalk, Unit 108