Ultrasound Technologist- part time
South Huron Hospital Association
SHHA serves a catchment area in excess of 19,000 clients which includes the Municipality of South Huron and its adjacent communities. The Hospital plays a pivotal role in our community. We're proud to be the Little Hospital That Does!SHHA provides 24/7 emergency services, laboratory services, diagnostic imaging services, and outpatient clinic services, etc. The hospital is the primary care service provider for the communities we serve.
The position of Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for the upstream implementation, preparation, working and processing of ultrasound exams to produce high quality studies for interpretation by Radiologists both on and off site.
• CARDUP certified graduate of an accredited Canadian ultrasound program that includes a clinical skills assessment process
• Ideally at least 5 years imaging experience in an accredited Hospital environment and/or equal relevant experience in a private facility with continual mentorship by Canadian certified and licensed Radiologists
• Demonstrated competency in all aspects of general sonography
• Vascular, Musculoskeletal and Obstetrical (including NT scanning) experience preferred
• Experience with Cerner and GEPACS software suites considered a strong asset
• Current Police Check/Vulnerable Sector Screen and immunization status required upon hire.
Per OPSEU contract
We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities regarding all employment activities, including access to jobs and accommodations during employment as required, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please advise the Human Resources department if you require accommodation.
24 Huron St. West Exeter Ontario, N0M 1S2