Ultrasound Technologist, Permanent Part-Time
West Parry Sound Health Centre
Located on the coast of beautiful Georgian Bay, our modern facility offers the best that both nature and technology can offer. We work in one of Canada’s most modern health care facilities and live in one of Canada’s top outdoor adventure destinations. Join our enthusiastic team, be part of a dynamic inter-professional group, and work in a positive progressive environment! We offer competitive compensation packages, eligibility to enroll in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP), and a supportive and inclusive work environment.
Parry Sound, ON
Reporting to the Manager of Laboratory and Medical Imaging, the incumbent will work as part of a highly skilled
interdisciplinary team. The Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for coordinating, performing and evaluating
diagnostic ultrasound examinations, and will work directly with the Radiologist.
• Successful completion of an accredited program in Ultrasound Technology;
• Current registration in good standing with the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging of Technologists of Ontario (CMRITO);
• A minimum of one (1) year of recent experience as an Ultrasound Technologist;
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
• Demonstrated satisfactory attendance levels, work performance, disciplinary history and positive work references;
• Demonstrated knowledge of various computer applications and software related to healthcare programs (Microsoft Office, Meditech, PACS);
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively and accurately, both autonomously and as an effective team member;
• Ability to work in a manner that exemplifies the core values of the West Parry Sound Health Centre: Compassion, Accountability, Rights and Responsibilities, Excellence, and Safety.
Hours of work are all shifts, including weekends.
32.98 to 44.23 per hour
Human Resources Advisor
6 Albert Street
Job Posting Link