Vascular Lab Technologist
Michael Garron Hospital (MGH)
Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) is an award-winning hospital and one of Toronto's best-kept secrets. As Ontario’s leading community teaching hospital, MGH has proudly served the diverse, multi-cultural community of east Toronto since 1929 and is known for its friendliness and sense of community within Canada's largest city. Recognized as a leader in workplace wellness and offering a quality work environment focused on learning and development, MGH invests in people to meet their professional goals and to reach their personal best.
Perform duties related to Vascular testing in accordance with the policies of the Lab.
• Registered Vascular Technologist
• Advanced education/training in peripheral vascular and carotid testing, procedures and/or 2 years’ experience in related area
• B.C.L.S. required
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to work independently
• Ability to problem solve and work effectively under pressure
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with staff and patients
• Highly motivated to pursue educational goals
• Experience in the operation of vascular testing equipment, patient preparation, recording and reading of results preferred
• Demonstrated teaching and leadership skills
• Good work and attendance record required.
• All employees of Michael GarronHospital (MGH), a division of Toronto East Health Network (TEHN) [formerly Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH)] agree to work within the legislated practices of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
• All employees of MGH are responsibleto contribute to a transparent culture of patient and staff safety by adhering to and abiding by patient and staff safety policies and procedures set by MGH.
• All employees are accountable for protecting the psychological health and safety of themselves and their co-workers through adherence to MGH's policies and practices.
Type of Job
If you are ready to join MGH, please email your resume indicating Vascular Lab Technologist in the subject line to: email@example.com
Please visit our Careers page at www.tegh.on.ca Careers Current Opportunities How to Apply to download the application form
Our diverse staff is our most valued resource.
Excellence, kindness and respect are the values that set Michael Garron Hospital apart