X-Ray & BMD Technologist
Reporting to: Clinic Manager/ Regional Director
• Administer diagnostic x-ray procedures/mammography and/or BMD examinations.
• Maintain all company standards including quality of work and results, test procedure and methodology, turn-around time, confidentiality of test results; provide assistance or training to x-ray as required.
• Ensure patient comfort and confidence in the competence and professionalism of the centre and its staff. X-ray technologist’s duties are to be performed under the guidance of the clinic leader.
• Prepare reports for the information; answer technical questions, carrying out any necessary information gathering or problem solving as required.
• Demonstrate knowledge on company procedures and standards; including procedures relating to the performance and documentation of examinations, booking system reporting procedures, turn-around time, equipment, and methods used in other company centers, and the amount of training required to attain familiarity.
• Ensure personal development through training courses and/or training appropriately to upgrade technical skills, abilities, and knowledge.
• Perform additional duties and responsibilities that may be assigned and ability to work in various shifts.
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
• 0-2 years of related experience.
• Current registration with CAMRT, or a provincial equivalent certification/license.
• Current CPR certificate.
• Experience with C-arm procedures is an asset.
• Maintain competence in position by attending staff meetings.
• Evaluate own performance and establish personal objectives. Participate in yearly staff performance review.
• Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and training.
• Demonstrated effective decision-making skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Have a cheerful, positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with others as well as the ability to work independently and treat everyone with respect, dignity and kindness.
37.5 a week
45 Sheppard Ave East Suite 301 North York, ON M2N 5W9