Pinnacle Health Sciences Centre
Pinnacle Health Sciences Centre is a multi-disciplinary chronic pain clinic where our staff and specialists believe that patient care comes first. Our experts use cutting-edge techniques in interventional pain medicine, orthopedics, anesthesiology, chiropractic, physiotherapy, acupuncture, and exercise therapy. We provide thorough consultations for our patients to find the best fit that meets their pain management needs.
- Obtains vital signs and patient information for inclusion in the patient’s medical record.
- Under the direction or delegation of an attending physician, assist with injections or treatments, and assist in other patient care activities such as dressing changes, IVs and procedures.
- Prepare treatment room for examination of patient.
- Prepare procedure room for patient procedures.
- Assist with physical examinations by preparing supplies and handing instruments/materials to the doctor as directed.
- Provide patients with basic instructions and information regarding treatment.
- When certified, clean and sterilize medical instruments; observe the principles of aseptic technique in performing duties.
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records/documentation.
- Maintain and inventories supplies.
- Operate a fluoroscopy machine during procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Certification with the CMRITO and General Radiography experience
- Experience in Fluoroscopy guided interventions preferred
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure and emotional stability to cope with emergencies, stress and human suffering
- Strong ability to maintain safety and quality as well as infection control standards
- Strong knowledge with medical equipment
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Susan Tran at email@example.com and CC Jordan Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
4125 Lawrence Avenue East