Annex Medical Imaging
Annex Medical Imaging (AMI) is located at 800 Bathurst Street, in the heart of Toronto’s Annex. The location has been conducting diagnostic testing for over 30 years; offering Ultrasound, X-Ray, Bone Mineral Densitometry and Mammography services. We are proud of our reputation in patient care and diagnostic excellence, and invite you to visit our website: www.annexmedicalimaging.com for more information.
800 Bathurst St, Toronto, On, M5R 3M8
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer skills, Microsoft Office.
• Ability to perform safe operation of equipment, including maintenance and quality control procedures.
• Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment using excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize duties.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with patients, staff, and Radiologist.
• Critical thinking skills and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
• Demonstrates an understanding of ethical behaviors, and confidentiality requirement in a health care institution.
• Ability to represent the Clinic with professionalism and compassion for patients and families.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance and punctuality.
Qualified applicants can forward their resumes to Akruti Patel, General Manager, via e-mail. While we appreciate your response, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Successful completion of an accredited medical radiation technology program
• Current registration with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO)
• Member of the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT)
• Current First Aid and CPR certificate.
Part-time potentially converting to 1 year full time contract for mat-leave coverage
As the successful candidate you are a Registered Medical Radiation Technologist working as part of integral member of a multidisciplinary team in Diagnostic Imaging. You will provide patient care and comfort providing a safe and clean environment. This includes appropriate handling of fractures/injuries in an appropriate manner. You will produce and record optimal images in accordance with established guidelines, standards & policy procedures. You work independently and have the ability to identify urgent medical conditions, within your scope of practice, for immediate attention of the appropriate physician.