Bluewater Imaging Inc.
Bluewater Imaging is an established, 13-location facility that provides High Quality Diagnostic Imaging Services for patients and doctors. We have been in operation for over 25 years in the province of Ontario providing our patients with high quality treatment, support and imaging services across our multiple locations in Ontario. We offer a variety of services to our patients, referring physicians and specialists to help ensure the best possible results are obtained.
We are currently looking for an X-Ray Technologist to work Full-Time, including Saturdays at our Woodbridge Location.
Your responsibilities include preparing the patient for examination, reviewing patient history, explaining procedures, and obtaining images of diagnostic quality. You will assist with patient management - all while ensuring a high level of patient care and safety.
• Obtain the required views according to organizational protocol
• Ensure complete patient history is obtained for proper interpretation of the case
• Must have the ability to work independently
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with staff and patients
• Must provide compassion and respect for the patient, family and support persons in the provision imaging services
• Reliable and adaptable
Experience & Certifications
• Registration in good standing with the CMRITO and CAMRT
• Continuing education annually as required by the CMRITO
• BMD certification preferred
• Liability Insurance is a requirement
• Work based on all regulations and ALARA principles
• Good problem solving skills
• Should be well versed in infection control requirements and procedures
Graduate from a recognized college/university program in Medical Radiation Technology
4600 Highway 7, Suite LL30