GTA Immigration Medical Markham
• Carry out diagnostic examinations, maintain all company standards including quality of work and results.
• Be fully knowledgeable about company procedures and standards including procedures relating to the performance and documentation of examinations.
• Ensure personal development through training courses and/or training appropriately to upgrade technical skills, abilities and knowledge.
• Diploma (Degree) in Radiography from an accredited institution.
• Currently registered in the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario (CMRITO)
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to deal effectively with patients and their co-workers, physicians, and other health care staff
• Strong sense of personal and professional accountability, flexibility, and initiative to achieve high quality examinations and overall functioning of the department.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Above average communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Patient-focused orientation and the ability to provide excellent patient care.
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and work well under pressure.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office products, e-mail and the internet.
$31.00 - $38.00 / hour
We go above and beyond to ensure all staff are working in a safe environment. All customers
and employees are required to wear a mask and common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
3603 Highway 7 East, Suite 102