Fundamentals of Designing a Quality Improvement Project
- Recognize the value of using a step-by-step approach to leading a QI project.
- Ask the right questions and identify metrics needed to quantify a problem.
- Write an effective problem statement and aim statement (Define)
- Use QI tools to analyze the current state and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Recognize common challenges to doing QI and how to tackle those challenges.
The purpose of this workshop is to walk participants through a step-by-step approach and the tools needed to solve problems and make improvements in a healthcare setting.
Registration for this workshop will be limited to 60 participants and will be on a first come basis. A waiting list will be kept if the number registrants exceed the workshop capacity.