Step by Step Professional Family Foot Care
Our seventeen year old practice is seeking a full-time or part-time chiropodist to work with our wonderful clientele and staff in a unique private practice setting in downtown Toronto.The ideal candidate is efficient, adaptable and customer service oriented. Some evening and weekend availability will be required.We welcome new graduates and some experience is a plus.Comprehensive training on clinic-specific techniques and protocols will be provided.If you want to work with a dynamic interdisciplinary team, provide care in innovative ways and willing to work hard, we encourage you to apply for the Chiropodist position with Step by Step.
Toronto - downtown
- main duties include nail and callus care, biomechanical assessments, orthotics, nail surgeries, wound care, and other foot related issues.
- be a resource person to clinic staff, patients and community at large regarding foot care.
- develop, implement, and evaluate chiropody health promotion activities in the community, including increasing awareness of chiropody services.
- such other activities as may be assigned.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Must have your own professional liability insurance.
- Strong background in assessment, bio-mechanics, orthotics (casting, prescribing and modifying), and surgical procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm to serve a diverse community.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and software.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject line: Resume