The Milton Foot and Orthotic Clinic
The Milton Foot and Orthotic Clinic has been serving Halton Region for the past 10 years. The Chiropody clinic is owned and operated by Lisa Henry B.Sc. (kin), D.Pod.M., and offers comprehensive family foot care with a special focus on biomechanics, sports medicine and orthotics. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and have built a solid referral basis in the community. Registered Massage Therapy is also offered within the office allowing for a multi-disciplinary approach to care.
Successful candidates will be expected to provide the full scope of Chiropody services with **excellent** bedside manner.
This will include; comprehensive routine footcare, biomechanical, pediatric and diabetic assessments, partial and total nail avulsions and orthotic and compression prescriptions.
We are willing to train/mentor successful candidates. New graduates are welcome to apply!!
*Strict COVID policies in place*
- Licensed with the College of Chiropodists by June 2021
- Must possess liability insurance
- CPR certification up to date
- Energetic, friendly, organized, punctual and professional
- Excellent bedside manner and willingness to develop patient rapport
- Help to maintain and expand current client base
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to be flexible and work as part of a team
Part time, followed by a Full time maternity leave cover
New and recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Applications will be accepted as late as June 8, 2021
- Initial position is part time 1-2 days per week until June
- Full Time maternity leave coverage June - December 31st
- Ongoing permanent part time to follow mat leave completion
75 Main street, Unit 10 Milton, ON L9T 1N4
905 878 0800
905 878 0800
Job Posting Link