Barrhaven Foot Care & Orthotic Clinic
Barrhaven Foot Care and Orthotic Clinic is looking for a new part-time or ideally full-time registered Chiropodist. Our ideal Chiropodist will be able to multitask in a busy environment, practice full scope, has a passion for learning, and is willing to work hard in a patient focused clinic. Reception, assistant, and the latest podiatry equipment are available at our clinic for your use.
- You will be taking on an existing patient load and building your own.
- Perform full scope of practice according to the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Communication with other local health care professionals.
- Registration in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Current Professional Liability Insurance in keeping with the College’s Standards
- Trained in PNA’s and custom foot orthotics
- Able to work independently in a private clinical setting
- Ethical with a focus on patient care
Full or Part-Time
Pay and benefits very competitive. Will Discuss
Any questions please reach out.
Willing to start anytime of the year.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
3777 Strandherd Drive
Job Posting Link