The Foot Fixers
The Foot Fixers believes in taking the time to treat people well. We are a family-oriented, chiropodist owned and operated, full-scope chiropody clinic. We provide professional, quality services per the College of Chiropody of Ontario (COCOO) regulations. The successful candidate will be seeing and making treatment plans for a wide variety of conditions, using your full scope of practice. We are looking for someone who is fun, professional, patient focused and a lifelong learner. Experienced chiropodists and new grads are welcome to apply. Training and mentoring will be provided. There is long term opportunity for partnership.
Full-scope of chiropody, including but not limited to routine foot care, nail and soft tissue surgery, injection therapy, low level laser and shockwave therapy, biomechanical assessment, casting and dispensing custom orthotics.
The successful candidate:
- Is a graduate of an accredited institution of chiropody/podiatry
- Is registered and in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Can provide proof of professional liability insurance
- Has good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Is proficient with electronic/computer software use
- Is able to work independently and as a team member
305 Helena St