Healthy Feet KW
Healthy Feet KW has served the Kitchener/Waterloo area and surrounding regions for over 4 years. Healthy Feet KW is located in the bustling Medical Centre (and beside the soon to open Medical Centre 2) at The Boardwalk which houses 40+ GPs, physiotherapists, Life Labs, pharmacy, imaging facilities and more! The opportunity to learn about manufacturing your patients' orthotics in our on-site fully equipped orthotic lab makes this a unique position for those especially interested in biomechanics. Full-time Pedorthist on staff for manufacturing and modification needs.
Full-Time and Part-Time Chiropodist Positions Available.
Perfect opportunity for a new grad or experienced Chiropodist
Both positions available immediately;
Part-time available for maternity leave contract position, but patient load supports this role becoming full-time as well.
- Routine nail and callus care
- Diabetic wound care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Biomechanical assessments/Custom orthotics/Modifications
- Wart removal
- Patient education
- Charting completed in timely manner
- Comfortable using/ adapting to EMR charting (Jane app)
- Proficient in compression fittings and footwear assessments
- Graduated with Advanced diploma in Chiropody or DPM
- Registered with licence to practice
- Professional liability insurance
Full time (32+ hours); Part time (between 8 - 24 hours)
Highly competitive compensation - percentage split rates
Start date flexible, though ability to start prior to September 1 2020 considered an asset.
Hours or operation generally: 9 - 5 Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri
10 - 6 or 11 - 7 Tues, 9 - 1 Saturday (Bi-monthly)
Perspective candidates can send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner and Registered Chiropodist
430 The Boardwalk, Suite 104
Job Posting Link