Foot Medix Inc. is a newly established full-scope foot clinic servicing the Scarborough and Greater Toronto Area. Our address is 215 Ellesmere Road Suite 215 and located within a professional medical building with easy access to TTC and 5 minutes to the 401 at Kennedy Road. This clinic is managed by an experienced Chiropodist. We are looking for a part-time Chiropodist to cover a maternity leave with the possibility of earning a permanent position upon satisfactory review during the contract position. We are looking for a motivated individual to work alongside another chiropodist.
The chiropodist will be responsible in providing professional patient care including but not limited to:
- Nail & Callus Care
- Surgical Procedures (Ingrown toenails, Warts etc)
- Wart Treatment
- Acute and Chronic Wounds
- Biomechanical and Gait Analysis
- Custom-Made Orthotics
- Compression Stockings
- Health Education/Counselling
- Administrative Duties periodically (ie. Booking, Billing, Invoicing)
Requirements and expectations:
- Registered with College of Chiropodists of Ontario with full scope of practice in good standing.
- Follow all regulations set from your Provincial College/Association and insurance companies.
- Current Professional Liability Insurance in keeping with the College's Standards
- Experience using “Jane App” and 3-D scanner for orthotics are considered assets but not necessary (we will teach you!)
- Friendly, Professional, Outgoing and Ideal Team Player
- Trained in soft tissue surgery and custom foot orthotics
- Able to work independently in a private clinical setting
- Charting completed in a timely manner
- Must be punctual, have attention to detail and ethical with a focus on patient care
- Must have a strong willingness to learn and must love helping people with their foot related problems.
8-16 hour a week
percentage split or hourly (negotiable)
Clinic Manager / Senior Chiropodist
215 Ellesmere Road - suite# 215