LMC Healthcare is Canada’s largest specialist care provider in diabetes, endocrinology & metabolism. With over 15 multi-disciplinary centres and 20 clinical research sites, we are transforming diabetes care by making it more accessible, comprehensive, and patient-centric than ever before. At LMC footcare, part of LMC healthcare, we are committed to providing care and treatment to all types of patients with simple to complex footcare concerns.Currently, our rapidly growing team is in need of a Chiropodist who can work for us on supporting the LMC Etobicoke location.
• Full scope of practice Chiropody according to the standards of the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
• Providing patient care including and not limited to nail and callous care, wart treatments, treating chronic and acute wounds, performing soft tissue surgeries, biomechanical and gait analysis for offloading purposes.
• Collaborating with an inter-professional team including Endocrinologists, Nurses, Diabetes Educators, Pharmacists, etc.
• Ensuring treatment rooms and equipment are all well maintained
• Providing foot education to patients and other local professionals
• Networking with community physicians
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Expertise in providing care to individuals with diabetes
• Proficiency in use of computers
• Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
• Ability to take initiative
• Willingness to work in a team environment
• Graduate Diploma from a recognized school of Chiropody with professional certification (D.Ch. or D.Pod.M.)
• Member in good standing with College of Chiropodists without limitations
LMC Healthcare values the health and well-being of our employees, clients and patients and as such we have instituted a COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination policy for all employees. All candidates attending interviews in-person or receiving job offers will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to entering our facilities.
Accommodations will be provided for those who cannot be vaccinated for a reason protected by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
LMC Healthcare is an organization committed to ensuring accessible services and communications to individuals with disabilities. Once an applicant has been selected for an interview, requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their accommodation needs known when contacted.
We thank all candidates, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Posting Link