ST GEORGE PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC
A Multi-disciplinary facility accredited by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care (Ontario) to provide physiotherapy services for seniors.Clinic has been in operation for over 35 years
180 BLOOR STREET WEST, SUITE 1202, TORONTO, ONTARIO
St George Physiotherapy Clinic located at Bloor and Avenue Road is looking for an energetic, motivated, and caring Chiropodist with excellent skills.
This is a permanent part time position. We are looking for an associate who can provide the highest quality of foot care with utmost attention to customer service.
If you are someone who is diligent, hard working and a caring clinician, and would like to build a career in our ever growing practice, please contact us with your details.
Qualities and Skills mandatory:
- Registered Chiropodist who can practice within the FULL SCOPE
- Good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Must be updated with continuing education courses, conferences and workshops
- Must have excellent knowledge and skills in the field of podiatric medicine
- An eagerness to work hard and be a productive part of this growing practice
- Competitive percentile split and incentives
- EMR for patient charting.
- Supporting staff.
- Advanced treatment options to help you succeed with patient treatments. Shockwave, ultrasound, compression stockings, orthotics, acupuncture treatments are offered to patients.
Excellent communication skills.
-Previous experience as a Chiropodist preferred, but new grads are welcome to apply.
-Licensed and Registered with College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
180 BLOOR STREET WEST, SUITE 1202, TORONTO