Durand Integrated Health Group
Chiropodist wanted for a new and growing health care clinic located in a busy location in downtown Hamilton. Flexible hours (part time or full time) available with very competitive compensation. A great opportunity for a new graduate student or a seasoned professional looking for a collaborative workspace. Join a dynamic team of professionals including Chiropractors, Naturopaths, Registered Massage Therapists, Physiotherapists and Counsellors. We provide full administrative support & offer direct billing to our patients.
As a member of the interdisciplinary team, the chiropodist provides client-care in accordance with the established standards of practice expected by the College of Chiropodists of Ontario. The selected candidate holds an active license, is in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario and is available to service patients with all insurance carriers. The Chiropodist is expected to participate in creating a safe and healthy environment for patients and staff by adhering to all currently mandated Covid-19 protocol.
- Perform treatments, health education/counselling for diseases, disorders and dysfunctions of the foot and other clinical foot care activities according to the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Conduct biomechanical and structural assessments for Orthotics and Orthopedic Shoes
- Compression wear prescription, fitting and dispensing
- Must be able to work with other health care professionals
- Refer patients to the appropriate internal or external resources
- Demonstrate strong written and communication skills; listens for clarity and meaning, and communicates in an honest manner to make sure there is mutual understanding between patient and practitioner
-Current active registration with the College of Chiropodist of Ontario
-Current liability & malpractice insurance
-Motivated to build a long-term working relationship
-Honest, flexible, reliable and trust-worthy
Dr. Marissa Gelinas
14 Duke Street Hamilton, ON
Job Posting Link