Chiropodist – Full or Part-Time
Barrhaven Foot Care
Barrhaven Foot Care is looking for a new part time or (ideally) full time Chiropodist. The clinic is expanding.Our ideal Chiropodist will be able to multitask in a busy environment, practice full scope, has a passion for learning, and is willing to work hard in a customer service focused clinic. Reception, assistant, and the latest equipment including shockwave therapy, SWIFT wart therapy, digital orthotic casting, electronic charting, and laser fungus nail treatments are available at our clinic.We are chiropodist operated, and willing to train the best candidate to join our clinic. New graduates are encouraged to apply, or an experience Chiropodist looking for a long term move. You will be taking on an existing patient load. Pay and benefits are very competitive and negotiable, looking for a clinician to make this place their home. We are very open to a flexible work schedule and making hours work for the clinician. www.BarrhavenFootCare.comStart date: as soon as possibleAny questions please reach out.
- You will be taking on an existing patient load and building your own
- Perform full scope of practice according to the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Communication with other local health care professionals
- Registration in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Current Professional Liability Insurance in keeping with the College's Standards
- Trained in soft tissue surgery and custom foot orthotics
- Able to work independently in a private clinical setting
- Ethical with a focus on patient care
Pay and benefits are very competitive.
We are exciting to be growing our team of health care professionals to be serving out lovely community of Barrhaven.
Any questions please reach out.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com