Active Podiatry & Orthotics
Did you know that Saskatchewan is the ONLY province in Canada where you get to practice FULL SCOPE PODIATRY under your existing chiropody license? This is the only province that respects you as a Podiatrist. This sunny province not only has a shortage of Podiatrists (plenty of work waiting for you), but also lets you order radiology, blood work, oral antifungal prescriptions and a privilege to be treated like any other specialist in the field of medicine. You get to have direct access to your patients’ family physician and can also directly refer out to any specialist you deem necessary to provide care for your patients. This is exactly how I saw myself practicing when I was in school!!! I didn’t settle for less, and NOR SHOULD YOU!!!My busy practice located in Saskatoon is in need of an associate Podiatrist (Chiropodist). As part of my team you will not only practice full scope podiatry but will also have the full advantage to learn from a podiatrist entrepreneur. In 7 years of practice, I have established three successful private practices. It took me trial and error to learn how to be run a practice, but you shouldn’t have to.
What we offer:
- Working in a busy practice that has lots of potential and room to grow
- Advanced technologies like shockwave, laser therapy, and 3D scanning available for patients
- We pay your licensing fee for the first year
- We guide you and help you to finish your oral prescriptions (Antifungal) course
- We will pay for you to attend conferences/courses for the first year you work with us
- Competitive wages and guarantee busy hours are available for you
- Trained support staff available to help you and assist you so you can focus on being the doctor
- You will learn how to run a successful podiatry private practice
Ontario Chiropody License
Willingness to practice full scope Chiropody
(In Saskatchewan, you will only have to register - you will not have to write an exam). We will pay for your registration fee.
Full time position
Full time permanent position or if you like, you can just cover for my maternity leave.
Willing to negotiate for the right candidate.
8 - 527Nelson Road, Saskatoon, SK