Chiropodist / Podiatrist
Our Busy Foot Clinic in Kleinburg is looking for a passionate and motivated Chiropodist / Podiatrist to join our team (new graduates welcome). The successful candidate will have excellent clinical, interpersonal and organizational skills. They will hold a current practice license and in good standing with the College of Chiropodist of Ontario. This opportunity is starting as part-time and room for full time opportunity.
• Performs treatments, health education/counselling for diseases, disorders and dysfunctions of the foot and other clinical foot care activities according to the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
• The individual should be able to have full knowledge of the scope of the Podiatric Medicine: i.e.: being able to Rx drugs within the scope of practice, perform injectable, soft tissue surgeries within the scope, biomechanical and gait analysis, and work with patients of all ages
• Ensures chiropody areas, resources, materials and equipment are maintained;
• Demonstrates competency and professionalism; consistently demonstrates knowledge and expertise following the standards of practice expected by the College of Chiropodists of Ontario;
• Demonstrates strong written and communication skills; listens for clarity and meaning, and communicates in an honest manner to make sure there is mutual understanding between patient and practitioner.
The Chiropodist / Podiatrist will be responsible for assessing and treating foot conditions in a clinical setting. The Chiropodist / Podiatrist is expected to provide foot care in a timely manner. The Chiropodist / Podiatrist is expected to contribute and create a safe and healthy environment for patients, staff and others, working in compliance with the standard of practice expected by the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.