Compass Community Health
Compass Community Health offers primary care health services and health promotion programs to diverse communities and individuals.
What is the Diabetes Foot Health Program?
• The program provides foot care services to persons with diabetes that are at risk for lower limb complications with an emphasis on clients at moderate to high risk
• This is a community health-based program fully funded by Ontario Health – there is no cost to clients for care
• The program focuses on clients who are at medium to high risk for diabetic foot complications
What you can expect from your position:
• The opportunity to work in a community-based healthcare Centre
• Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Work as part of an inter-professional foot care team in a multidisciplinary care environment
• Be responsible for podiatric assessment and treatment of a wide range of conditions
• Work in the full scope of chiropody practice
• Have opportunities to teach and mentor Chiropody students
What we are looking for:
• Registered with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
• Education and experience with client population (chronic disease management, diabetes, high-risk foot)
• Interest in working with diverse clients
• Knowledge of the socio-economic determinants of health
• Commitment to service excellence including continuing education
• Ability to work on an interdisciplinary team
• Ability to be flexible
• Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
20 hours/week - Permanent Part Time
Hourly Salary Range: $34.23 - $40.59
What we offer:
• Flexible hours
• Competitive compensation and benefits package including vacation and HOOPP pension plan
New graduates are welcome.
We invite you to review the Chiropodist job description on our website under Employment Opportunities/Careers at http://www.compassch.org/ for additional job related information.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Compass Community Health is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources at 905-523-6611 ext. 3033 if you require accommodations.
Human Resources Specialist
438 Hughson Street North, Hamilton, ON, L8L 4N5
905.523.6611 EXT. 3033
Job Posting Link