Diagnostic Imaging Technologist
Kirkland and District Hospital
The Kirkland & District Hospital has 62 beds (41 Medical/Surgical, 6 ICU and 15 Complex Continuing Care), is staffed by 250 employees, and has 12 visiting Specialists, 11 Physicians (including 1 General Surgeon, 1 Anesthetist.) In partnership with Sudbury's Health Sciences North Hospital, the KDH provides satellite services in the patient-care areas of Dialysis, Chemotherapy, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Virtual Critical Care. KDH has a 24/7 Emergency Department and offers Diagnostic Imaging, Laboratory, Respiratory, Clinical Nutrition, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Timiskaming Diabetes Program, Hospice Palliative Care and Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN) to both our in-patients and out-patients
For more information regarding the Kirkland and District Hospital please click on the link provided
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please click on the link provided
Kirkland and District Hospital Offers:
• A competitive compensation package, on-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
• Eligibility to enroll in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
• Negotiable relocation packages
• A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
• A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
• A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
• A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
• The incumbent must be registered with CMRTO
• Must possess MRT certification
• Preference will be given to applicants that have current RDMS certification and/or cardiac sonography certification and/or CT certification
• Experience with PACS is an asset.
• Possess a certificate in Basic Life Support (BLS)
• The successful applicant will provide high quality diagnostic images according to Federal and Provincial Standards in Radiology.
• Bilingualism in both English and French languages is considered an asset.
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
• Other duties as assigned.
Between 7.5 and 37.5 per week
Between $31.87 per hour and $44.01 per hour
Human Resources Assistant
145 Government Road East, Kirkland Lake, ON. P2N 3P4
705-567-5251 ext. 3204