Diagnostic Imaging Technologist
Blanche River Health
Please visit our website - www.blancheriverhealth.ca
Kirkland Lake or Englehart
Diagnostic Imaging Technologists
One (1) Permanent Part-time (Primary Site: Englehart)
Three (3) Part-time (Primary Site: Kirkland Lake)
Blanche River Health Offers:
• NEGOTIABLE RELOCATION PACKAGES
• On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
• A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
• A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
• A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
• A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
• Rate of pay ranges from: $32.43 to $44.78, dependent on the Collective Agreement (OPSEU or LIUNA-Service) as well as the modalities the successful incumbent possesses
• Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
• Percent in lieu and vacation percent pay up to 20%, depending on the Collective Agreement
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please click on the link provided
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please click on the link provided
Please submit your resume by April 30, 2021 to Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
• The incumbent must be registered with CMRITO
• Must possess MRT or RDMS certification. Preference will be given to applicants that maintain both the MRT and RDMS certification with the CMRITO
• Preference will be given to applicants that have current cardiac sonography certification
• Preference will be given to applicants that have current CT certification
• Experience with PACS is an asset.
• Possess a certificate in Basic Life Support (BLS)
• The successful applicant will provide high quality diagnostic images according to Federal and Provincial Standards in Radiology.
• Bilingualism in both English and French languages is considered an asset.
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
• Other duties as assigned.
Human Resources Assistant
145 Government Road East
Job Posting Link