Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Georgian Radiology Consultants
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer – Flexible schedule, individual workload, excellent learning opportunities
Are you tired of working late hours and on holidays with an overwhelming patient workload? We offer a schedule that is conducive to a healthy, happy work/life balance in a family-oriented Independent Health Facility organization.
Georgian Radiology Consultants (GRC) has been proudly providing diagnostic imaging services throughout Simcoe County since 1972. With more than 70 hardworking dedicated employees, GRC continuously strives to be the most trusted name in diagnostic imaging through use of updated sonography equipment, dedicated electronic worksheets, and with qualified professional team members.
We are looking for full-time and part-time sonographers to join the GRC family. Candidates must have Sonography Canada credentials and be a member in good standing with the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists (CMRITO).
Our technologists enjoy:
● Individual pre-scheduled worklists
● Customized electronic worksheets that auto-populate data from the ultrasound systems
● Intuitive, user-friendly digital PACS program
● Custom training schedules including skill-set advancement training days
Our five clinic sites are in the beautiful communities of Barrie, Innisfil, Collingwood and Wasaga Beach. We pride ourselves on growing and building strategic partnerships to meet the needs of the communities that we serve. Simcoe County offers a personable small town community feel while being only a short distance to larger metropolitan areas. Our clinic sites are all within close proximity to a body of water and the area offers outdoor adventures year-round such as skiing, snowboarding, boating, fishing, and hiking.
Why Should You Apply?
● No late nights, midnight or call-in shifts. No holidays missed with family and friends
● Flexible hours
● A progressive vacation schedule that begins within the first year of employment
● A safe and healthy work environment where our employees can grow personally and professionally
● Be a part of providing exceptional and compassionate patient care services
● Paid sick and float days for full-time team members
● Dedication incentive for long-term employment
● Commitment to continuous learning through an education refund program
Apply in confidence to Terri Holbrough at email@example.com
New graduates are welcome to apply.
11 LAKESIDE TERRACE
705-726-5759 x 223