Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Greater Niagara Medical Imaging
We are looking for ultrasound technologists to join our team for a stable long term career opportunity. • Full-time/Part-time positions available• Competitive salary• Signing Bonus• Retention Bonus• Relocation Bonus• Tuition Reimbursement• Referral Bonus for your Colleagues who are hired• Benefits/RRSP options• CME allowance• Opportunity for onsite training to expand and enhance scanning skillsThe ultrasound department offers a variety of specialties and utilizes the latest ultrasound equipment and is fully digitized with PACS.
St. Catharines and surrounding Niagara Region
• Must demonstrate competence in scanning abdominal, pelvic, breast, obstetrical, venous and small parts
• Competence in MSK and or Vascular studies considered an asset
• IPS certification preferred but not required
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with staff and patients.
• Works independently and co-operatively as part of a team
• Registration with CMRITO
• Computer literacy and training preferred.
• Sonography Canada Credentials.
7885 McLeod Rd