Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Saskatchewan Health Authority
On December 4, 2017, the Saskatchewan Health Authority launched, transitioning 12 former Regional Health Authorities to a single provincial health authority.The Saskatchewan Health Authority is the largest organization in Saskatchewan, employing over 40,000 employees and physicians responsible for the delivery of high quality and timely health care for the entire province.We are driven by the commitment to improve front line patient care for Saskatchewan people, and we are working together to better coordinate health services across the province to ensure that patients receive high quality, timely health care, wherever they live in Saskatchewan.
The Saskatchewan Health Authority has opportunities across Saskatchewan for Permanent Full Time Diagnostic Medical Sonographers. Diagnostic Medical Sonographers are high in demand in Saskatchewan, opportunities are available in both regional and urban communities. The Saskatchewan Health Authority offers very competetive wages and incentives for Sonographers. We strive to provide an enviornment for you to use, perfect and grow your ultrasound skills.
Performs a variety of ultrasound techniques in order to provide images to assist with the detection and diagnosis of conditions and diseases.
- Certified by Sonography Canada as a Canadian Registered Generalist Sonographer (CRGS)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography diploma
Pay, Incentives & Benefits
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer pay: $45.07 - $48.29
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer - Dual Credential pay: $45.07 - $48.29
- Hiring incentives up to $10,000 in Urban areas and $13,000 in North & Rural areas
- Defined-benefit pension plan
- Paid Annual Vacation (starting at three weeks/year) - SHA may match your current Annual Vacation
- Extended Health and Dental Plan
Please visit healthcareersinsask.ca to view and apply for Diagnostic Medical Sonographer positions!
2180 23rd Ave
Job Posting Link