Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Ontario Medical Imaging
Ontario Medical Imaging has been servicing the GTA and surrounding areas for over 40 years, and has built an unparalleled reputation of service and professionalism. Ontario Medical Imaging operates a vibrant full service IHF in close proximity of the community hospital. With a long-standing team of dedicated employees, we are seeking to add fulltime Diagnostic Medical Sonographers to better serve the community.
• Verifying patient demographics and collecting pertinent medical history
• Completing ultrasound assessments in accordance with DAP guidelines
• Liaising with physicians and clinic staff as necessary
• Analyzing technical and medical information
• Accurately documenting high quality images
• Providing excellent customer service while respecting patient confidentiality and safety
• Maintaining a tidy and organized work station
• Must be registered with CMRITO.
• Must have Personal Liability Insurance (PLI).
• Completion of accredited post graduate program.
• Active membership of Sonography Canada /or ARMDS
• eFTS certification would be an asset.
• Applicants must be self motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience preferred
• Performing all general ultrasound including Abdomen, OB/GYN, Small parts and Breast u/s. MSK is a bonus
• Comfortable working both independently and in a team environment