Full or Part Time Chiropodist
Barrie Foot Clinic
• The Barrie Foot Clinic has provided foot care services to the Barrie for 30 years and is located in a professional 2,900 square foot fully accessible facility at 140 Bradford Street. • In addition to our 2 full and 1 part time Chiropodists, we also have 7 support staff to optimize flow and patient care.• Excellent reputation and regular referrals from other health care providers in the area.• We provide all equipment and tools required.• We invest in ongoing professional education.• We invest in marketing the Clinic.
• Provide full scope care within professional guidelines.
• Licensed Chiropodist in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
• No de-listings from any insurance companies.
• You are committed to continuous learning and education.
• You work well independently and as part of a team.
• You have excellent communication skills.
• You are seeking a long-term position with an opportunity to grow.
• You have an interest in all aspects of foot care including diabetic management, MSK and nail surgery.
• You are fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
2.5-4 Days per week.
Salaried or Independent Contractor
We require a Chiropodist to further expand our patient base and service our current roster of patients.
140 Bradford St