Medical Imaging Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Horizon Health Network
Horizon Health Network is recruiting for a Permanent Full-Time Medical Imaging Nuclear Medicine Technologist for Dr. Everett Chalmers Regional Hospital in the Fredericton area.Horizon’s Dr. Everett Chalmers Regional Hospital (DECRH) is located in the city of Fredericton, the capital of New Brunswick. This regional hospital is recognized as a centre of expertise for reconstructive and restorative medicine and a leading plastic surgery centre. Enjoy beaches, golf courses, parks and trails while working in Fredericton. To learn more about Fredericton, Horizon Health, and our facilities visit:https://tourismnewbrunswick.ca/frederictonhttps://horizonnb.ca/facilities/dr-everett-chalmers-regional-hospital/
Fredericton area. NB
• Assessing and preparing patients for nuclear medicine procedures
• Receiving, preparing, and disposing of radiopharmaceuticals
• Preparing and operating equipment and performing procedures in accordance with standards of practice
• Assessing images and responding appropriately
• Using clinical information systems to access and maintain clinical records and documentation
• Assisting with or performing quality assurance activities/initiatives
• Providing specified electrodiagnostic services (i.e. stress testing)
• Providing mentoring and support for DI staff, students and other health care professionals
• Graduate of a Nuclear Medicine Technology Program.
• Must be registered with the New Brunswick Association of Medical Radiation Technologists.
• Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
• Ability to perform the duties of the position.
• Good work record.
• Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Talent Acquisition Specialist