Medical Laboratory Technologist
London Health Sciences Centre
At London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC), which consists of Victoria Hospital, University Hospital, and the Children’s hospital, nothing is more important to us than our team of dedicated employees. LHSC focuses on creating and maintaining a workplace of choice, where our people are recognized and valued.
We’re currently searching for dedicated, qualified Medical Laboratory Technologists to join our dynamic team. We have openings in the following areas:
• Pathology and Laboratory Medicine - Surgical Pathology
• Pathology and Laboratory Medicine – Microbiology
• Pathology and Laboratory Medicine - Core Laboratory
• Pathology and Laboratory Medicine – Transfusion Medicine
• Pathology and Laboratory Medicine – Special Biochemistry
Staff in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine may be assigned to London Health Sciences Centre (University Hospital, Victoria Hospital), St. Joseph’s Health Care, or other sites as required. This position requires the incumbent to be available to work 24/7 and on call.
Regular Full Time or Regular Part-Time
• Certification with C.S.M.L.S or equivalent
• Current registration or eligible as a Medical Laboratory Technologist with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario with authorization to practice relevant specialties in Laboratory Medicine
$31.32 per hour - $41.98 per hour