Medical Laboratory Technologist
Riverside Healthcare Facilities
Riverside Health Care is a fully accredited multi-site, multi-faceted health care system providing service to the Rainy River District in spectacular Northwestern Ontario. Our health care sites across the District serve a catchment area of over 20,000 residents in 15,500 square kilometers.
1. General laboratory duties as required in the following departments:
Haematology/Bacteriology/Transfusion medicine/Biochemistry/Parasitology/Serology/ Specimen procurement and handling
2. Perform all work assignments safely and in compliance with relevant regulations, policies and procedures.
3. Participate in the Laboratory Quality Management Program.
4. Trouble-shoot equipment and/or procedure difficulties and contact appropriate service provider.
5. Participate in the duty roster as posted. Shifts may include days, evenings, weekends and on-call rotation.
6. Other such duties as may be designated from time to time by the immediate supervisor.
110 Victoria Ave