Medical Laboratory Technologist
Perth and Smiths Falls District Hospital
Located in the charming and historic Perth and Smiths Falls region, within close proximity to urban centres such as Kingston, Brockville, Ottawa, and on the banks of the Rideau Canal system – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, PSFDH plays an important role in the lives and well-being of the 60,000+ residents living within its catchment area. PSFDH is an exemplary accreditation organization that delivers a broad range of primary and secondary services and programs to residents of three large rural counties. PSFDH’s mission is to Provide high quality patient and family-centered care built on collaboration and partnerships.
1. Specimen Analysis
2. Specimen Procurement, Receipt and Accessioning
3. Quality Control/Calibration and Preventative Maintenance
5. Specialized Testing
• A diploma as a laboratory technologist obtained from an Ontario Community College and/or recognition as a technologist society in Canada, Great Britain or the United States.
• Certification by Canadian Society of Medical laboratory Science (CSMLS)
• Member in good standing with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario.
• Computer literacy.
Human Resources Assistant
60 Cornelia Street W. Smiths Falls. ON. K7A 2H9
613-283-2330 ext 1132