Medical Laboratory Technologist
Responsible for all duties in the Microbiology discipline of the Laboratory.
• Current registration with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario
• Recent experience of 3 - 5 years in a clinical microbiology setting.
• Familiar with routine automated equipment
• Ability to work effectively as a collaborative member of a team.
• A positive attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position
• Satisfactory employment and attendance record required
Various rotating shifts, days and evenings, Monday-Sunday, 7.5 hour shifts
The ideal candidate is strong in patient centered care in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and should be ready to drive change and innovation. We require a person with good communication skills with a clear patient focus with the ability to manage execution and to foster teamwork and cooperation.
3001 Hospital Gate
Job Posting Link